<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

Never Hand the Devil the Keys to Your Car

Sunday, March 19, 2006


The 'bomber' feature for textmessage.cc is no longer active. This simply means it will be featured on another site that I am not going to bother researching. The original post is here. Feeling slightly guilty for any trouble I may have caused, I sent the admin of the site this email. Sometimes I am so polite it kills me.


I just got a reply from the admin so here is the cut and paste text.
'I was getting complaints long before you put that up, you just put it over the edge. No sweat off my balls, I didnt use it anyway. Plus, there is still a secret bomber on the site, just not for the general "public".

Later man

-Barry'


Well shit, now I don't feel so bad.

Labels:

posted by aL, 10:42 AM

2 Comments:

Hey, just saying whats up again!
=D
commented by Anonymous Barry, 9:04 PM  
Barry,
Was going to dig a little and see if I could find the 'secret bomber' but then got lazy and decided that since I was most likely not going to use it anyway, to not bother. But Chris sent me this interesting article on SMS bombing and wc3. The article is here
commented by Anonymous aL, 8:50 AM  

Add a comment