<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

A Story of Three

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This is in no particular order but 3 random things on my mind.

1.)Last night after fuming because of a fight with the significant other, I nearly ran over two black teens on the freeway who were in an actual lane while it was pitch black and raining. I literally swerved out of the way of the teens fifteen feet from impact, all while on the cell phone with my mom in Hawaii (yeah I am one of those DC assholes who talk while driving).

2.)Forbes has published an article on the Best And Worst Vending Machine Snacks and I read this article all while eating 2 croissanwiches from Burger King.

3.)Ran this browser security test again last night and thought I would share it with those of you who may not have already tried it. And not that Firefox needs any plugs from me but for God's sake, use something other than I.E. 18% of the traffic to this site is still by I.E users.

Labels:

posted by aL, 8:41 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment