<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

I Spend Too Much Time Online (a dedication)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In a flurry of upset words screamed at me (not by my boss this time), Liz let it fly that I spend too much time online and overtly insinuated that it is a waste of my time. Sure, I could not be sipping an nice cold beer, and not be trying to do a site review (which will be a post tomorrow as the site is currently slooooooow due to traffic) but hell, I consider this some sort of free non-sexual catharsis. Speaking of non-sexual catharsis, I hope you like the picture of the dominatrix. I would post a pic of some friend who is/were a dom, but as seeing as I am posting spur of the moment, I don't want to bother sending out an email and waiting for a reply.
But going back to catharsis, the internet will not stop if I never post again and one less blog is something we could all cheer for. If that site review never gets going and you never see updates, you will know why. This isn't a goodbye, it's a warning (women don't like computers or robots).

Labels:

posted by aL, 8:51 PM

1 Comments:

HEY YOU...WANNA FIGHT? That was taken out of context and I am insulted that you would insinuate that I control your actions. Besides, I think you're just looking for a reason to get me back in my leather.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11:24 AM  

Add a comment