<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

Voss Sparkling Water (Nectar of Norse Gods)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005


I was in the local neighborhood liquor store over the weekend (surprise surpise!) and while scanning for brew with pirates on the labels (don't ask why), I happened to glance over to a new display. There, like a shining beacon, my attention was drawn to a strange bottle. At that point I wasn't sure if it even had alcohol in it, but just that I needed to have it. Call it All-American consumerism greed but this tall, clear bottle called Voss beckoned to me like some some hot mermaid luring seamen to their deaths. Boldly claiming to be the purist drinking water, I knew that my $3.99 would be well spent. Hell, to be honest, I don't even drink bottled water that often as water from my tap will do just fine. But this tall glass bottle is what caught my eye and now it is sitting on my DVD shelf collecting dust, albeit pretty Norway attracted dust. Needless to say, if they were selling ass-juice in that bottle, I would probably have still bought it for the bottle. I don't know what I will do with this bottle. I had thought maybe I will get some formaldehyde and shove a freshly dead animal in it or something. Ideas?

Labels:

posted by aL, 8:42 PM

2 Comments:

Pour out the water and replace it with gin.
commented by Blogger Lonnie Bruner, 10:30 PM  
only if the gin comes from Norway
commented by Blogger aL, 10:26 AM  

Add a comment