<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

Some Interesting Stats For This Site

Friday, September 23, 2005

Before I installed StatCounter a few weeks ago, I thought maybe 10+ people were hitting the site a day. Funny enough, I seem to have more readers than I thought (like 11). But before I go and get more full of myself, let me give StatCounter a quick plug. They are an invisible tracking tool, free for their basic service, very user friendly and incredibly quick to set up. They have a multitude of features including browser trackers, IP logs, keyword lookups and my favorite, link referrers. Now getting onto the heart of the post, here is a basic breakdown of how people are finding this site.

TOP REFERRERS

www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2005/08/diy_coffee_scen.html
(damn, are people still looking this up???)

search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=cracksearcher&FORM=QBRE
see also www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&q=cracksearcher
(lots of international pirates looking for Cracksearcher here I might add)

www.ntk.net/ (Need to Know in da hizzle!)

www.dcblogs.com/ (Shout outs to Kob)


INFORMATIONAL LOOKUPS
www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=wordlists brutus&meta= see also
timgrigg.co.uk/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=16
(Quick Brutus Tutorial)

digg.com/hardware/Hacking_a_Symbol_Barcode_Scanner_at_Kohls
(self explanatory)


FAVORITE SITE REFERRERS
search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=i hate barney&FORM=QBRE (This one is funny because the title has absolutely nothing to do with the post, but I was drunk as bloody hell and the title was taken from my daughter talking in her sleep)

search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=rubber+maid+kohls&FORM=QBHP
(This cracks me up. Some housewife was probably looking for products at Kohls)

www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=voss sparkling
(Same thing but looking up information on sparkling water)

And my absolute favorite, search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=penis+docking&first=41&FORM=PORE
(Someone who looked up 'penis docking' actually found my site)

Labels:

posted by aL, 2:15 PM

1 Comments:

hmm....Penis docking? I haven't seen such a station at the local fry's.

We get a lot of searches for "Tobey Maguire Gay" for some reason.
commented by Anonymous Chris, 6:54 PM  

Add a comment