<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

Online Profiles Rule

Thursday, September 08, 2005



I have been trying in vain to get a friend to set up a profile on eharmony.com. I think it would be awesome to set my friend up with a tongue-in-cheek profile with different people administering it. It would be like the modern day version of Cyrano De Bergerac except that my friend does not have a huge honking nose. Shit, sounds like I am digging myself in a hole here but the intention is to have him hook up with an hottie through an online dating service and document the different steps while sitting in the background offering my sound advice. We'll see if he cracks and lets me put up a profile. I will keep you updated.

Labels:

posted by aL, 5:39 PM

3 Comments:

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a Debt and Bill Consolidation site/blog. It pretty much covers Debt and Bill Consolidation related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:10 PM  
I was seaching blogs, and I found your site! I like it! Maui Babe
If You have a moment please visit my site: young pussy
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:17 PM  
I was searching for blogs with meta tags and now I have spammed your ass. Bloody hell am I annoyed.
commented by Blogger aL, 8:04 PM  

Add a comment