<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

New Article and New Gripe

Thursday, September 01, 2005


Fucking bloody hell. I was just finished listening to John Dvorak complain about blog spam and after coming home from a nice Italian dinner, find my first encounter with this shit.

On a side note, I just got my latest article submitted at www.dreamlogic.net . Go here to view my article.

Labels:

posted by aL, 7:58 PM

5 Comments:

Just stopped on your blog and just had to leave you a comment saying I like it.

As you might know, reading blogs can be a dangerous business. One blog I visited actually opened my PC's cd-rom. Others have scripts in their pages that do all sorts of things. God knows what they put on my PC.

I use Evidence Eliminator to clean my PC of this "filth" daily. I suggest that you should too for your own privacy and for your PC's safety.

I admit it, I sell Evidence Eliminator. I usually sell it for ten percent off. But because you are reading my comment (thank you), I want to give you half off. Just send me an email at info(at)evidence-eliminator-info.com and I'll reply with a special URL where you can get half off.

If you search for evidence eliminator v 5 in the search engines, you may find other sites like my evidence eliminator v 5 site. But you won't get this special offer (smile).

Anyway, loved your blog.... :-)
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8:18 PM  
Talk Talk: Who's on the late night shows tonight
Talk Talk: Who's on the late night shows tonight Starved times 3 and Big Brother 6: What's on tonight In this corner: Fox vs.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse photo related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse photo
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8:20 PM  
Hi, just came across your blog. I enjoyed it ...most informative.

I've been reviewing other blogs and I book marking the standouts.

Well, needless to say, I have bookmarked your blog.

I also write a blawg. Actually, it's more of a collection of Internet
Tech tips/observations to inform legal (actually most regular sites as well) web site owners how to achieve improved search engine standings while avoiding the many Internet scams.

My blawg legal
advice library
site. is still very much a work in progress.
My legal directorySan Francisco lawyers - attorneys Directory site is the newer of our 15 legal directory sites that cover California, Texas and Las Vegas.

Please visit and check them out if you have the time

MORE IMPORTANTLY . . .I have been watching the news about Hurricane Katrina as I am sure you have been too. My heart goes out to these people and I pray they get the assitance they need as fast as humanly possible.

What makes me sick are the emails I have been receiving over the past few days from people "claiming" to help. Maybe they are sincere maybe not. I don't know.

-------------------------------------------------------------
If You Want To Help The Hurricane Efforts
-------------------------------------------------------------

Here's two links to legitimate organizations to donate you money to if you want to help.

FEMA - http://www.fema.gov
Red Cross - http://www.redcross.org


Feel free to pass this message on to someone else.

Help someone and donate what you can today.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8:21 PM  
Bloggers spearhead dissent in Egypt
Baheyya is Egyptian, pillories President Hosni Mubarak and heaps scorn on his regime daily.
I heard about blogs so, I checked out yours and I have to say nice going! I have a site of mine you could look at. It basically covers everything from HP ZV5455 Notebook to a multitude of notebook computer topics.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8:21 PM  
bloggers leaving spam commenting about spam on blogs. what a conundrum.
commented by Blogger aL, 5:43 PM  

Add a comment