<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

My FM Station Got Hijacked and Pwned!

Saturday, September 03, 2005


Yesterday as I was driving through College Park listening to This Week in Tech on my ipod, my podcast was suddendly overtaken by System of a Down blaring through my car. Well I love me some System of a Down so it wasn't a problem but I was slightly annoyed that I would have to pause the podcast I was listening to so I could wait until I was out of range of the other person running an iTrip in his/her car next to me. Basically, in order to listen to my ipod in my car, I need to add an iTrip which transmits its signal to an FM station. Because the default station is left at 87.9 (which most stations will not broadcast at), you have your own radio station within a 30 feet radius (or so the specs say). The problem is with the influx of people purchasing this product and driving in densely populated areas, signals will often get interfered. I am going to fix this problem so it never happens again.

Have a good long weekend.

Labels:

posted by aL, 10:08 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment