<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07513148410\46blogName\75You+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://chalkline.blogspot.com/\46vt\0756309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

Maybe I am a Cam Whore?

Friday, September 30, 2005


All at once I got a bunch of snail mail from some friends. I must thank Kpr for sending me the complete first season of Thundercats which I loved watching as a child but now seems utterly humorous and somewhat sad. This is the reason why I refuse to watch G.I Joes and Transformers. My childhood memories of such wonderful shows will not be tainted by my adulthood. Oh well, at least Kpr also sent me Scrubs Season 1 as well as the Suicide Girls DVD (ahh, girls with tattoos and piercings, what will they think of next?). Anyway, if I got that damn Nokia 770 I was writing about the other day, I do think I would have to send out a pair of my used boxers but in the mean time I will sit and watch 6 DVD's full of Thundercats (Ho!) laughing and crying all at the same time.
Oh, shout outs to Kpr for the DVD's and emergency blanket.

Labels:

posted by aL, 5:47 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment