<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

If I were a Cam Whore (this is what I would ask for)

Friday, September 23, 2005


I have long since given up the idea that people on the Internet will buy me things based solely on my looks (but why not personality?!). Ever since Sharp release the Zaurus a few years ago, the geek/hacker community has embraced this product as the official Linux based PDA. Irongeek has whole number of tutorials and howtos on installing linux apps on the Zaurus.

Nokia is now entering the game with a non-phone PDA dubbed the Nokia 770. This product is more of a small tablet PC than PDA but the clincher here is that it will run linux on a Debian based OS (how sweet is that?).
Touting built in WiFi capability, 800X400 high res touch screen, supporting audio and video, this thing has great promise. Set release to be 'planned in the 3rd quarter of 2005,' this one is definately on my Christmas list. Now if someone who were obsessed with me wanted to send me one, hell, I will do the honors of sending you my used underwear.

Labels:

posted by aL, 1:19 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment