<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

Registering for a Domain Name...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I am currently in the works of a possible new site so as such, I have spent some time on Register.com. I was able to find the possible name for the new site but as it has not yet been purchased, I am unable to leak the name without the possibility that someone else will snag it and attempt to sell it back to me for an inflated price. I got bored after that and wanted to see what other domain names were available. Using the full extent (something like 3.4% of my brain) of my vast database index in my head, I unfurl the list of domain names that have not been bought yet. Behold!

Available Domain Names
iloveprostitutes.com
sexyclowns.com
chinesepeoplerule.com
slashdotblows.com
microsoftisgay.com
comcastisthedevil.com
hedgehogsex.com
suckmyjohnson.com
deathtojews.com
shegavemecrabs.com

What? You think I am the deviate here? That could not be further from the truth. In all actuality, that meager list took me about 10 minutes of frantic domain name searches. What that means is that a bunch of domain names I searched for already existed. Pretty scary stuff.

Labels:

posted by aL, 8:07 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment