<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

My Love Affair with Machines...

Friday, August 12, 2005


Between you and I, I have a confession to make. I have found the set of washing/drying machines that I want to purchase and I don't even own a house. I mean look at what the marvels of modern day technology has done to washing machines. I wonder if it is network compatible and all I need is to plug in a CAT5 and then I can stay up all night with my new washing machine chatting, laughing and throwing meaningful glances with hints of sexual abuse. Liz has already threatened me that if I buy an ibook , I will suffer the consequences. My excuse is that I just want to learn more about OSX or Tiger. Nothing too extravagant or anything. Sleek, shiny, and full of functions, this one does knock the wood paneling off on my post of the shoe shining machine in my work bathroom (but please don't tell her I said that, she might never shine my shoes thereafter).

Labels:

posted by aL, 5:58 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment