<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

I'm Not a Germophobe But...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

...I don't necessarily enjoy sharing my drinks with other people. I think paranoia has seized me in my old age and I now fear contamination from other beings. Nothing too crazy like locking and unlocking the door twice before I leave or anything but more on the lines of cleanliness (which I am not really all that much). In my younger days, it was not uncommon for me to share a drink with a stripper friend and what not. At the fetish club I worked at, friends were always sharing drinks and nothing against that. But then you think of orally transmitted diseases like the herpes and suddenly, it doesn't seem that good of an idea to be sharing everyone's saliva. At work today, a co-worker asked if he could take a sip of my water. I gave him this incredulous look and then made up some excuse that I was just getting over being sick and that I did not want that to happen to him. Whether he believed that or not, I don't give a fuck. If I have to explain why I have herpes on my mouth, it is going to be from a hot stripper and not a male co-worker.

Labels:

posted by aL, 1:48 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment