<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

my employee looks like a serial rapist...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I hate to profile people based on looks and the way they act but I have an employee that was with my company when I started work and a year later, I have once again run into him. The guy looks like he could be a linebacker for the Washington Redskins, but with a dull green/grey eyed glassy look that you only get after doing hard time in the clink. What makes it worse is that this guy only grunts when asked questions and is prone to burst into fits of roaring laughter at random hours of the morning. You tell me you would feel comfortable being stuck in a 60 foot trailer with this guy. I was almost tempted to just bend over and say, "Get it over with, you big beast!"
On a side note, thanks to everyone that went to digg my article on pirating. There are haters but fuck them. And the reason for .rar(ing) the file was that not everyone feels totally safe dll'ing an .exe file.

Labels:

posted by aL, 8:18 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment