<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13148410\x26blogName\x3dYou+Look+Like+I+Need+a+Drink\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://chalkline.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6309081622733023818', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You Look Like I Need a Drink

**Not Quite Web 2.0**

america's greatest (in the minor leagues)

Monday, June 27, 2005

I am willing to admit that I am not the most avid baseball fan. Sure I have seen the movies like major league and the sandlot and a few other true-to-life baseball movies but living in hawaii, it had never really caught on with me. Now that I have successfully acclimated to the east coast, I have found that things here are slightly different. Yes, white people still put their feet up while driving and now there are these mysterious 'fondu' houses all over the DC metro area. If I am to fully integrate into the white society, I first have to go to a real baseball game. So Camden Yards was fun and I got to see the Baltimore Orioles play a few weeks back. Last Saturday night I was privy to a minor leagues game in Bowie MD at the Baysox stadium. Since blogger.com now allows up to 400MB of pic uploads, let's get this bitch fired up and start posting some pics.
~aL






Labels:

posted by aL, 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment